DeeZee Truck Bed Mats - DZ86928
The heavyweight bed mat protects your load and your truck bed by preventing cargo from shifting as you drive. Made of Nyracord, this truck-bed mat is extra thick and will not crack, rust or break. Mat is custom fit for truck make and model.
- Protects your truck bed and cargo
- Non-skid mat keeps cargo items in place
- Rubber cleats keep mat in proper position
- Made of extra-thick, high-strength Nyracord
- Will not crack, rust or break, even in extreme temperatures
- Resists most chemical spills
- Vehicle-specific application
- Made in the USA
- Thickness: 3/8"
- 1-Year limited warranty
DZ86928 Dee Zee Bed Mat
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
2004 - 2008 Ford F-150 5-1/2 Foot Bed
2009 - 2013 Ford F-150 5-1/2 Foot Bed with factory step gate
2009 - 2013 Ford F-150 5-1/2 Foot Bed without factory step gate
Customers Who Purchased This Truck Bed Mats Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this DeeZee Truck Bed Mats
Do you have a question about this Truck Bed Mats?
- DeeZee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats for a 2010 Ford F-150 4-Door Platinum Short Bed
- If the 2010 Ford F-150 has the 5-1/2 foot bed, then the DeeZee Heavyweight, Custom-Fit Truck Bed Mat, # DZ86928, will fit. Since it is a 4-door, this is probably the correct fit.
You can casually bring it up so as not to arouse suspension by saying something like, Wow, that is a short bed. How long is that? If he says 5-1/2, then you are good to go. If he says 6-1/2, you will need # DZ86929. If he does not know, break out the tape measure when he is looking the other way!
view full answer...
- Would the DeeZee Truck Mat # DZ86928 Blow Out on the Highway
- What keeps this DeeZee Heavyweight, Custom-Fit Truck Bed Mat # DZ86928 from blowing out is the weight of the mat combined with the fact that there is no portion of the mat that wind can get underneath.
My parents had a mat very similar to this in one of their trucks and it never once acted like it would blow out on the highway.
Unless you wanted to bolt it to the floor of your truck bed there is nothing that physically attaches it to your truck bed to prevent theft. These things are typica
view full answer...