Ultra-Fab Products Trailer Jack - UF48-979032
This scissor jack can be either bolted or welded to the frame of your trailer or RV. Worm-gear mechanism won't slip. Oversize footplate helps to eliminate sinking and tilting.
- Scissor jack helps to raise and stabilize 5th-wheel, travel, horse and cargo trailers
- Heavy-duty worm-gear jacking mechanism prevents slippage
- Perfect for stabilizing loads
- Large footplate provides excellent stability
- Bolt-on or weld-on installation
- 3" Wide x 10" long mounting plate has multiple holes to fit most applications
- Mounting hardware not included
- Crank handle not included
- Sturdy steel construction
- Black powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Lift: 30"
- Collapsed height: 4-3/4"
- Support capacity: 6,500 lbs
- Footplate dimensions: 5" wide x 9" long
- Lifetime warranty
Note: This jack is designed to stabilize a portion of your trailer's weight, not to support the full GVWR of your trailer. Do not use this jack to lift your trailer or RV. Doing so will exceed the capacity of the jack.
48-979032 UltraFab Scissor Jack - 30"
Customers compare UF48-979032 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Trailer Jack Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Ultra-Fab Products Trailer Jack
Do you have a question about this Trailer Jack?
- Length of Pivot Bolts On Ultra-Fab Ultra Scissor Jack # UF48-979032
- The length or width of the pivot bolts on the Ultra-Fab Ultra Scissor Jack, part # UF48-979032, is 2-3/4 inches.
The size of the nut on the jack is 3/4 inch. It will require a wrench or socket that is a 3/4 inch size. I do offer the Ultra-Fab Speed Socket Power Drill Adapter, part # UF48-979005. This adapter will fit the 3/4 inch nut on the jack and allow you to use a power drill to speed up extension and retraction of the jack.
I am including a picture that will show the measurements on t
view full answer...
- What is Overall Length of Ultra-Fab Ultra Scissor Jack # UF48-979032 Fully Collapsed
- I went to the warehouse and measured the overall length of the Ultra-Fab Ultra Scissor Jack, part # UF48-979032, in the fully collapsed position. It measured 33-1/2 inches from one end to the other end, and the measurement includes to the end of the bolt. The bolt that the crank handle attaches to protrudes about 2-1/4 inches from the end of the scissor jack. I am including a photo with the measurements listed.
view full answer...