Bulldog Trailer Jack - BD195354
Drop-leg jack with footplate base welds directly onto your application, has 25-1/2" retracted height and offers superior side-load strength for your agricultural or industrial needs. Includes sidewind crank.
- Superior side-load capacity compared with round jacks
- Outer and inner tubes overlap for additional strength when jack is fully extended
- Square design provides additional support for side loading
- Durable, long-lasting construction
- Weather-resistant coating on outer tube and zinc inner tube
- Sidewind handle has smooth, ergonomic design for easy cranking
- Drop leg increases overall extension for maximum adjustability
- Direct-weld design
- Standard footplate included
- ASABE compliant
- Bracket height:
- 25-1/2" Retracted
- 54-1/8" Extended
- Drop-leg travel: 13-1/2"
- Lift: 15"
- Tubing width: 2-1/4"
- Handle radius: 6-1/2"
- Lift capacity: 3,000 lbs
- Static capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Limited 5-year warranty
195354 Bulldog Square Direct Weld Jack with Drop Leg, Sidewind, 15" Travel, 5,000 lbs - SWL 195 DL-DXQ
Customers compare BD195354 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Trailer Jack Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Bulldog Trailer Jack
Do you have a question about this Trailer Jack?
- Replacement Handle and Gear Assembly for the Bulldog Weld On Square Jack with Footplate # BD195354
- I spoke to my contact at BullDog and, if your Drop Leg jack is the Bulldog Square Jack with Footplate - Drop Leg - Sidewind - 15 inch Lift - 5,000 lbs, item # BD195354, the correct replacement gears are the Replacement Sidewind Gear Kit, item # BD500106, and the correct replacement handle is the Replacement Sidewind Handle, item # BD500105,
You should be able to find the model of your jack on a sticker, normally near the handle of the jack, or stamped in the lower portion of the jack near th
view full answer...