Bulldog Trailer Jack - BD182415
Heavy-duty, square, drop-leg jack has afront-facing plunger pin, an easy-to-access gearbox and 28-3/5" retracted height. Perfect for agricultural, construction, livestock or heavy-duty utility applications. Crank sold separately.
- 7-Gauge alloy steel offers superior strength and durability
- Painted inner and outer tubes are weather resistant
- Gearbox is easy to access for routine maintenance
- Drop leg with non-spring return increases overall extension for maximum adjustability
- "Non-spring return" means user will need to physically lift jack at the foot to return to up position
- Plunger pin positioned to the front
- Direct-weld design
- Jack can be paired with BD183416 or BD183901 for tandem applications
- Sidewind crank sold separately
- Standard footplate included
- Bracket height:
- 28-5/8" Retracted
- 41-1/8" Extended
- Drop-leg travel: 13-1/2"
- Lift: 12-1/2"
- Tubing width: 4"
- Lift capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Static capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Limited 5-year warranty
182415 Bulldog Heavy Duty Square Direct Weld Jack with Non-Spring Return Drop Leg, Sidewind, 12-1/2" Travel, 12,000 lbs - SWQ 180 DL-BX
Customers compare BD182415 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Trailer Jack Also Bought...
Replacement parts available for this product
Ask the Experts about this Bulldog Trailer Jack
Do you have a question about this Trailer Jack?
- Trailer Jack Dimensions for Bulldog Square Drop Leg Jack # BD182415
- The Bulldog Square Jack - Drop Leg w/ Non-Spring Return - Sidewind - 12-1/2 inch Lift - 12,000 lbs, item # BD182415, is lowered by using the Sidewind crank, sold separately, item # BD800090.
The spring pin on the innermost leg is pulled to extend the foot down before lifting a trailer to reduce the amount of cranking needed to lift the trailer, and to extend the height that the jack will be able to lift the trailer. There are 5 positions for the spring pin that are 3-1/2 inches apart on cente
view full answer...