1993 Ford F-150 - Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2"
This durable, fully welded Ford F-150 trailer hitch receiver features a powder coat finish over an e-coat base to ensure superior corrosion resistance.
✔ Confirmed to fit your 1993 Ford F-150
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Ford F-150
- Computer-aided, fully welded steel construction ensures strength and durability
- Easy, bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Lifetime technical support from the experts at etrailer.com
- Black powder coat finish covers e-coat base for superior rust protection
- Sturdy, square-tube design
- Ball mount, pin, and clip sold separately
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Rating: Class III
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 5,000 lbs
- Maximum GTW when used with weight distribution: 10,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 500 lbs
- Maximum TW when used with weight distribution: 1,000 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
87480 Hidden Hitch Class III Trailer Hitch Receiver
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality trailer hitch for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate trailer hitch information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.