1992 Buick Park Avenue - Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class II - 1-1/4"
Perfect for light-duty towing, this custom, Buick Park Avenue trailer hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction. Drawbar sold separately.
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Buick Park Avenue
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Lifetime technical support from the experts at etrailer.com
- Gloss black powder coat finish over protective base coat offers superior rust resistance
- Sturdy, square-tube design
- Drawbar sold separately - pin and clip included
- Made in the USA
- Receiver opening: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Rating: Class II
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 350 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from Curt.
etrailer.com Technical Support
At etrailer.com we're committed to the products we sell, and to our customers. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are available via both phone and email to address your questions and concerns for the lifetime of your hitch. The technicians at etrailer perform hitch installations on a daily basis, making them a valuable resource for do-it-yourselfers. The one-on-one, personal service you'll receive comes straight from an expert in the towing and automotive field. We've installed it, we've wired it and we've towed with it, so whatever your question, we can answer it.
12049 Curt Class 2 Trailer Hitch Receiver
Weight Carrying Capacity
Gross Towing Weight (GTW):
Tongue Weight (TW):
Weight Distribution Capacity
Hitch does not allow
use of weight distribution
No drilling required for installation
, Installation requires removal and reinstallation of energy absorber (E/A) unit and compressor filter (if equipped)
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality trailer hitch for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate trailer hitch information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.