Bulldog Trailer Coupler - BD0289590300
Pull your gooseneck trailer with a fifth-wheel hitch by installing this square king pin adapter. Simply replace both the inner and outer tubes of the gooseneck with this unique coupler and you're ready to tow.
- Gooseneck-to-5th-wheel adapter lets you tow your gooseneck trailer with a 5th-wheel hitch
- Unique coupler fits the same as a gooseneck coupler with inner and outer tubes
- Sturdy, load-bearing pinch bolt and 2 set bolts included
- Durable steel construction with raw finish for welding
- Adjustable to fit your application
- Retracted height: 23-1/3"
- Extended height: 31-1/3"
- Range of adjustment: 8"
- Outer tube diameter: 4-1/2"
- Inner tube diameter: 4"
- Capacity: 30,000 lbs
- Limited 3-year warranty
0289590300 Bulldog Kingpin to Gooseneck Adapter - Square
Customers compare BD0289590300 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Bulldog Trailer Coupler
Do you have a question about this Trailer Coupler?
- 30,000 lb 5th Wheel Hitch Recommendation for a 2008 Dodge Ram 4500
- The Reese Low-Profile 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch, # RP30054, is the only fifth-wheel trailer hitch we carry at this time that is capable of towing up to 30,000 lbs total trailer weight. This hitch is compliant with V5 and SAE regulations when used within the limits set by the hitch manufacturer. This hitch has not been tested to meet DOT commercial regulations, and if used in a commercial application there may be warranty limits set by the manufacturer. You should also consult the owners manual for
view full answer...
- Can a 2007 Kenworth Big Rig Truck Tow a Gooseneck Trailer
- There are several ways to adapt a trailer or 5th wheel hitch to tow a gooseneck trailer. But since the Kenworth is a large big rig type of truck the best option will be to use an adapter or adapters like the one you referenced # BD0289590300. You will just need to know the inner tube diameter, the shape, and if any of the trailers would need to have a different coupler welded on (like if one of the inner tubes only we carry would not fit).
I have included a link to all of the adapters in que
view full answer...