2010 Chevrolet HHR - Blue Ox Base Plate Kit - Removable Arms
This strong and durable base plate kit is custom designed to fit your Chevrolet HHR. The hidden reinforcements, along with the removable bracket arms, provide a clean, unobtrusive look when your car is not being towed.
✔ Confirmed to fit your 2010 Chevrolet HHR
- Custom-fit base plates provide attachment points for tow bar
- Hidden reinforcement means that less of the bracket shows
- No crossbar support beam or large, protruding brackets
- Base plate tabs remove easily for a completely inconspicuous look
- Sturdy, dependable design
- Spreads towing force evenly to minimize weight placed on suspension
- Constructed of durable steel
- Simple installation - no welding required
- Bolts securely to your Chevrolet HHR chassis
- Integrated mounting points let you easily attach an electrical connector plug or bracket (sold separately)
- Instructions and necessary hardware included
- Adaptable for use with Roadmaster tow bars with the Roadmaster Tow Bar Adapter (RM-031 or RM-031-5; sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Distance between brackets: 22"
- Fits Blue Ox Adventurer, Aladdin, Allure, Alpha, Avail, Aventa, and Trion tow bars
- Bracket height: 11"
- 3-Year warranty
BX1685 Blue Ox Base Plate Kit - Removable Tabs
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality base plates for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate base plate information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.