Glacier Tire Chains - PWH4247SCHD
Heavy-duty, twist-style snow chain fits heavy trucks with dual wheels. Designed for highway use; not intended for off-road applications. Cam tighteners ease installation. Includes chains (driver's and passenger's side).
- Made with a twisted-chain design that provides extra grip and traction
- Constructed of low-carbon steel
- Installs quickly and easily
- Cam tighteners make installation a snap - just twist cams to pull chain taut around the tires
- Works on either front- or rear-wheel-drive vehicles
- Designed for highway use; not intended for off-road applications
- Fits: 22-1/2" - 24-1/2" tires (for exact sizes, see below)
- Quantity: 2 dual-tire chains (driver's side and passenger's side)
- 90-Day warranty
How to Choose Snow Chains for Your Vehicle
To choose the right snow chain, you must match your tire size. Those measurements can be found on the side of your tire.
- (185) - indicates tire width in millimeters
- (60) - gives you the aspect ratio (sidewall height as percentage of width)
- (15) - denotes the diameter of the wheel rim in inches
H 4247 SCHD Glacier by Pewag, Heavy Duty Twist Link Chains - Dual, Heavy Trucks - 22-1/2" - 24-1/2" Tires
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality tire chains for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate tire chain information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.