Curt Specialty Trailer Hitches - 15902
Curt Class V Universal Weld-on 44" Wide Receiver Hitch and Side Mounting Brackets with 13-1/2" Drop
- Universal hitch designed for use on service body trucks and utility body trucks
- Heavy duty, universal side bracket design
- Adjustable side brackets slide along hitch body to match exactly the width of your vehicle frame before being welded to the hitch
- Side brackets fit frames from 18" up to nearly 44"
- Side bracket height produces a drop of 13-1/2" from the vehicle frame
- Black powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion
- Strong, secure all-frame attachment
- Solid construction for maximum strength and safety
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 44" wide trailer hitch receiver
- 2" square receiver opening
- 1/4" thick brackets
- Side brackets must be welded onto hitch and vehicle frame
- Side brackets fit frames from a minimum of 18" to a maximum of 43.88"
- Bracket height produces a drop of 13-1/2" from the vehicle frame
- Capacity ratings: GTW up to 12,000 lbs and TW up to 1,200 lbs
Warning: All welding surfaces must be cleaned to bare metal or weld will not be the required strength and may void the warranty.
15902 Curt Class V Universal Weld-On Receiver Hitch with 13.5" Drop
Customers compare 15902 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Curt Specialty Trailer Hitches
Do you have a question about this Specialty Trailer Hitches?
- Recommendation for Transmission Cooler and Engine Oil Cooler for 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
- Installing a transmission cooler and an oil cooler on your 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan is an excellent idea if you are hauling or towing loads of any amount of weight. It will help keep the temperatures of the fluids down which will help prolong the life of the transmission and engine in your vehicle. It would not be too much for your vehicle.
I would recommend the Derale Combination Transmission and Engine Oil Cooler, part # D15902. With this part you will only need to find room to mount one co
view full answer...