Thule Roof Rack - THLB96
This extended-length, load bar attaches to Thule roof-rack feet to create a sturdy, convenient roof-mounted rack. Perfect for trailers and RVs. Plastic coating resists corrosion and provides cushion for your load. Accomodates clamp-on accessories.
- Load bar works with Thule foot packs (sold separately) to create a roof rack for mounting various accessories
- Includes 1 crossbar only - additional crossbar required to complete rack system
- Mount a cargo carrier, bike rack, kayak saddles, ski carrier and more
- Racks and accessories must clamp around crossbars
- Extended length is perfect for wide vehicles, trailers and motor homes
- Additional span lets you carry even more
- Standard, square load bar is sturdy and offers extreme support
- Plastic coating helps to prevent rust and corrosion while providing non-scratch cushion for your load
- Galvanized steel is strong and durable
- Length: 96"
- Fits the following Thule foot packs:
- Crossroad (TH450)
- Aero (TH400XT)
- Tracker II (TH430)
- Low gutter feet (TH300)
- High gutter feet (TH387)
- Super-high gutter feet (TH953)
- Podium (TH460)
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Quantity: 1 crossbar
- Lifetime warranty
LB96 Thule Standard Square Steel Cross Bar - 96" Long
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
1993 - 2006 Hummer H1 All Models
Customers Who Purchased This Roof Rack Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Thule Roof Rack
- Roof Rack for 2011 Jayco Jay Series Pop-Up with Factory T-Rail Tracks
- Although the slot dimensions are not completely standardized across the range of manufacturers, many parts are interchangable. Thule tells me that their Podium 1/2 Foot Pack will work with most tracks.
If the inside dimension of the slot is about 1 inch wide, then the Thule Podium 1/2 Foot Pack, part # TH4602 would work for you. You would need two of the # TH4602 plus the cross bars you referenced. The crossbars are sold individually, the foot packs are sold in sets of 2.
If the inside of
view full answer...