Rhino Rack Cargo Bags,Roof Cargo Carrier - RRLBH
This lockable, heavy-duty cargo bag ensures that your gear remains dry and dust free on any adventure. It mounts to your Rhino-Rack alloy tray or mesh basket, and the vinyl-coated base inhibits wear.
- Half-size bag offers 7.4 cu ft of cargo-carrying capacity for your vehicle roof
- Weather-resistant addition to a roof-rack cargo basket or tray
- 1,200-Denier, finely woven Oxford cloth with a protective vinyl coating
- Keeps your belongings clean and dry
- Lends a stylish look to your vehicle's roof
- Lockable zippers with pull tabs
- Includes dust flap with hook-and-loop closure to further waterproof and dustproof the bag
- Locks with a padlock (sold separately) that has a 1/4" shackle
- Extra-long compression straps and buckles attach bag to your alloy tray or mesh basket
- Heavy-duty stitching for durability
- Thick vinyl base with soft plush surface protects your vehicle roof from abrasions
- Application: Rhino-Rack alloy trays and mesh baskets
- Capacity: 7.4 cu ft of storage space
- Dimensions: 55" long x 20" wide x 12" tall
- 1-Year limited warranty
LBH Rhino Rack Roof Mounted Luggage Bag Half - 7.4 Cu Ft
Customers compare RRLBH to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Rhino Rack Cargo Bags,Roof Cargo Carrier
Do you have a question about this Cargo Bags,Roof Cargo Carrier?
- Does Rhino-Rack Rooftop Cargo Carrier Bag Require a Basket to Mount
- The Rhino-Rack Rooftop Cargo Carrier Bag, # RRLBH, can mount to crossbars that run side to side, raised side rails that run front to back, or to a basket. If your vehicle does not have any of these items, you would need to install them first before you could mount this bag. If you want to install a roof rack, I would need the year, make, and model of the vehicle.
Another option is is the Yakima FarOut Pro, # Y07173. It does not require a roof rack (crossbars or side rails) to mount to the roo
view full answer...