Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier - RLBN-U
Simple and sound, this rooftop cargo carrier offers a space to store all your excess cargo. The 5-mm-gauge, zinc-plated steel basket has a black powder coat finish and is welded at all cross points for added strength. Fits most crossbar systems.
- Multipurpose basket provides a place to store all your excess cargo
- Saves space inside your vehicle
- Keeps dirty and damp gear from soiling your vehicle's interior
- Low-profile design maintains your vehicle's overhead clearance
- Universal U-bolt hardware kit allows you to mount the basket on most roof-rack crossbar systems
- Requires special fit kit (RUBK; sold separately) for use on Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty crossbars
- Zinc-plated, 5-mm-gauge steel basket with black powder coat finish
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Welded cross points add strength to the basket
- Application: roof-rack crossbars up to 3-7/8" in diameter
- Crossbars must be a minimum of 16" long
- Maximum crossbar spread: 79"
- External dimensions: 84-11/16" long x 15-3/4" wide
- Usable platform dimensions: 82-11/16" long x 13-3/4" wide x 4-3/4" deep
- Carrier weight: 21 lbs
- 3-Year limited warranty
RLBN-U Rhino Rack Rooftop Wire Mesh Luggage Basket - 83" Long x 14" Wide
Customers compare RLBN-U to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Rhino Rack Roof Cargo Carrier
Do you have a question about this Roof Cargo Carrier?
- Can the Rhino Rack Steel Mesh Roof Mount Cargo Box be Mounted to Yakima Round Crossbars
- The Rhino Rack cargo basket, # RLBN-U, mounts to crossbars up to 3-7/8 inches in diameter, so the hardware will fit Yakima round bars. The maximum bar spread, measured center to center between the bars, cannot exceed 79 inches. The crossbars must also be at least 16 inches long.
For a more secure fit to Yakima bars, you can use fit kit # MUBK. It is not required but will be a better fit to Yakima round bars. I have linked instructions for you.
view full answer...