Derale Radiator Fans - D17018
18-1/4" Diameter x 2-3/8" deep, heavy-duty flex fan offers a unique design that allows fan blades to flatten out when sufficient airflow is present, thereby avoiding engine overload and boosting your mileage and horsepower.
- Increases fuel economy, horsepower and torque
- Improves overall performance
- Pulls more air at low speeds than factory fan because of larger surface area
- Designed so that blades flatten out at high RPM, when vehicle speed alone offers sufficient airflow
- Has heavy-duty, steel hub and durable, reinforced, stainless steel blades
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 18-1/4" diameter x 2-3/8" deep
- Flange adjustability: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Pilot hole: 5/8" diameter
- Rotation: standard
- RPM rating: 10,000
- 1-Year warranty
17018 Derale Belt-Driven, Heavy-Duty, Stainless Steel Flex Fan
Customers compare D17018 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Derale Radiator Fans
- Replacement Radiator Fan Recommendation for a 1977 Plymouth Volare with a 360 Cubic Inch Engine
- I did a little research and found that the 1977 Plymouth Volare with a 360 cubic inch engine can use an 18 inch diameter flex fan like # D19218. The fan is made of stainless steel and is for standard rotation applications. It has an RPM rating of 8,000 RPMs.
For a fan clutch model that is more like the factory fan, you can use the Derale 19 Inch Fan Clutch Fan, # D17119. This fan has an 8 hole mounting pattern that fits most OEM fan clutches. I have included a link to our belt driven fan FAQ
view full answer...