Edge Performance Chip - EP85300
Tuner/monitor's powerful pre-loaded tunes boost horsepower, torque, and fuel economy. Hi-res 2.4" color screen with 6-way d-pad control lets you check PIDs and DTCs, log data, and run performance tests. Input for analog sensors built in.
- Tuner/monitor boosts horsepower, torque, and fuel economy by reprogramming your vehicle's OBD-II engine control module (ECM)
- Connects in minutes to the OBD-II port in vehicles manufactured in 1996 or later
- Pre-loaded, vehicle-specific programs (tunes) improve throttle response, towing performance, and fuel efficiency
- Includes up to 4 pre-loaded tunes - economy, towing, performance, and extreme
- Transmission-only setting provides firmer shifts without tuning engine
- User-set defueling programs help protect engine and transmission
- EGT backdown
- WOT shift defueling
- Torque management settings let you determine fueling levels during low turbo boost conditions
- Monitor displays gauges, parameters (PIDs), and trouble codes (DTCs)
- Multiple PIDs
- Full-text DTCs with read and clear functions
- Up to 20 minutes of high-speed data logging from OBD-II PIDs and optional analog sensors (sold separately)
- Full-color, 2.4" screen offers digital- and analog-style gauge display options
- Dims and brightens automatically in response to ambient light
- Displays up to 8 PIDs at once, depending on your vehicle and your selected gauge layout
- Free, downloadable MyStyle software lets you customize your display and access data logs
- Download background images and changes gauge colors (includes custom color mixer)
- Retrieve recorded data
- Built-in accelerometer measures G-force and vehicle pitch and roll
- Pre-loaded performance tests provide real-time road stats and times
- Includes 0-60, 1/4-mile, and estimated horsepower tests
- Maintenance manager program lets you set odometer values and alerts for customized reminders
- Single HDMI-style input lets you connect EAS accessories
- Return to stock setting lets you easily restore factory (default) tune
- Restore stock tune prior to dealer service or transferring tuner to different vehicle
- Suction cup-style windshield mount included
- Made in the USA
- 1-Year limited warranty
Note: This performance module is not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California.
85300 Edge Evolution CS 2 Performance Chip with Color Screen - Diesel
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
2008 - 2010 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.4L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2001 - 2013 GMC Sierra 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2014 - 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2014 - 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2007 - 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2007 - 2007 GMC Sierra New Body 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2004 - 2004 GMC Sierra 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged - LB7
2004 - 2004 GMC Sierra 6.6L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged - LLY
2010 - 2012 Ram 2500 6.7L I6 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2010 - 2012 Ram 3500 6.7L I6 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2003 - 2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-250 - 6.0L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged - King Ranch
2008 - 2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-250 - 6.4L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
1999 - 2003 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-250 - 7.3L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2005 - 2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-350 - 6.0L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
2003 - 2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-350 - 6.0L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged - excluding King Ranch
2003 - 2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-350 - 6.0L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged - King Ranch
2008 - 2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-350 - 6.4L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
1999 - 2003 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty F-350 - 7.3L V8 Diesel Engine - Turbocharged
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality performance chip for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate performance chip information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.