Putco 3157 LED Flashing Brake Light Bulbs - White - Qty 2 - 2006 Toyota Tacoma
Improve the effectiveness of your Toyota Tacoma's brake lights with these flashing LEDs. Replacement bulbs are designed to quickly flash 3 times before burning solid, grabbing the attention of other motorists to alert them when you are stopping.
- Hyperflash technology causes bulbs to flash rapidly during braking to alert motorists
- Bulbs flash 3 times, then burn solid
- Replacement bulbs are designed for tail lights
- White color is appropriate for brake light applications
- Bulbs work with factory fixtures
- LEDs are intended for off-road use only - do not meet Department of Transportation specifications
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: 3157
- Lifetime warranty
235357W Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement Bulbs - 3157 - White
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- Putco LED Brake Lights for a 2009 Chevy HHR
- I did some research and found that the 2009 Chevy HHR uses a 3157 brake light bulb. There are several options that will fit your vehicle. For flashing LEDs I recommend Putco red LED, # P235357R. When a vehicle has a red tail light lens you should use a red LED for brake lights.
For non-flashing brake lights you can use Putco 360 degree bulbs, # P233157R360. I have also included a link to the exterior light main page for your 2009 Chevy HHR.
There is no modification required to install the
view full answer...
Toyota Tacoma Accessories