Putco PURE High-Performance H11 Halogen Headlight Bulbs - Ion Spark White - 2008 RAV4 by Toyota
Improve visibility and add some style to your ride with these high-quality halogen bulbs. Bright white light offers a subtle blue tint to set your Toyota RAV4 apart from the rest. Department of Transportation approved.
- Replaces factory headlight bulbs to add a custom look to your Toyota RAV4 with Ion Spark White hue
- Cool, blue tint adds some dimension to otherwise white light
- Designed with high color temperature to improve visibility and driver awareness
- Pairs quality construction with the most advanced technology for superior product
- Meets Department-of-Transportation specifications
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: H11
- Wattage: 55 W at 12 volts
- Color temperature: 3,800 K
- 1-Year warranty
Cool-colored light, especially that with a high color temperature, promotes driver alertness, as opposed to warm-colored light, which promotes relaxation. Color temperature is based on chromaticity, which refers to the quality of a color rather than its luminance. In short, Putco's halogen bulbs incorporate bright light with high-quality color so that not only can you see the world around you, but you can be truly aware of it.
230011SW Putco PURE High Performance Halogen Bulbs - H11 - Ion Spark White
2008 RAV4 by Toyota Owners Who Purchased This Lights Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- How To Replace High-Performance H11 Halogen Headlight Bulbs on a 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- What is typically involved in changing or replacing headlight bulbs is 3 small steps.
The first step is usually removing the head light fixtures. Some are held in by screws. Some have pins that are pulled out, freeing the headlight fixture so it can be pulled away from the vehicle. Be careful when doing this so you do not tug on, or cut or break the head light wiring.
Once you have the fixture pulled away from the vehicle, you can disconnect the wiring from the bulbs. There will be little
view full answer...
- Headlamp Assembly Removal Procedure for a 2011 GMC Seirra 1500
- From what I was able to find, on a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500, the procedure for changing a headlight bulb is explained in the owners manual. I also found one individual that outlined the following process:
First, remove two forward wheel house bolts
Then, open hood and remove two upper fascia bolts across top of grille
Next, remove the lower rear fascia bolt from the support bracket and loosen the two fender to fascia bolts from behind wheel well liner
You will then pull the outboard end
view full answer...
Toyota RAV4 Accessories