Putco Stick 194 Wedge LED Bulb - T-Type - Amber - 2 Pack - 2005 MR2 Spyder by Toyota
Perfect for side marker lamps and certain auxiliary lights on your Toyota MR2 Spyder, these incredibly versatile replacement bulbs feature super-bright LEDs with 50,000 hours of life and universal polarity bridges for quick, easy plug-in.
- High-power LED bulbs provide superior light output
- Putco Stick LEDs are 200 percent brighter than Putco NOVA 194 wedge bulbs
- T-Type configuration emits directional light for even, focused illumination
- Long life - 50,000 hours
- Low power consumption for lasting energy efficiency
- Warm amber hue adds custom look to Toyota MR2 Spyder
- Replacement bulbs fit side marker lamps and courtesy, dome and license plate lights with 194 wedge sockets
- Hassle-free construction ensures proper functioning no matter how you plug in the bulbs
- Made in USA
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: 194 wedge
- Dimensions: 1" long x 3/8" wide
- Lifetime warranty
280003A-P Putco Powered Stick LED T-Type Bulbs - 194 Wedge - Amber
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
- Will the Putco Stick 194 LED # P280003A-P Work in the Front Turn Signal Lights on a 2011 Nissan Juke
- If your Nissan Juke uses a 194 style bulb and does not have LED lighting, it is possible that a load resistor, like the Putco LED Light Bulb Load-Resistor Kit, item # P230004A, will be needed to keep the bulbs from hyperflashing or causing a bulb out code to be displayed on the dash.
If your existing bulbs are 194 style LED then the Putco Stick 194 Wedge LED Amber Bulbs, item # P280003A-P, will work great.
If you have a different style of bulb, pull one out and send me the part number off
view full answer...
- Adding Brighter LED Tail Lights to a 2010 Toyota Tundra
- First, adding load resistors will not cause the lights to be any brighter. Load resistors are used when there is a hyperflashing situation where the turn signals do not put enough load on the system to operate correctly.
The issue could be that you are using 360 degree bulbs that have a light output of 84 or 85 lumens. The 3157 bulbs like # P283571W-P for example have an output of 240 lumens and would definitely be much brighter and these are what you should be using.
Going to a white lig
view full answer...
Toyota MR2 Spyder Accessories