Putco Lights - P230007NB
Change the look of your vehicle by changing its headlights. These high-quality halogen bulbs offer bright, blue-tinted light to improve visibility while adding style to your car, truck or SUV.
- Replaces factory headlight bulbs to add a custom look to your vehicle with Nitro Blue hue
- Rich light shines with a blue tint to resemble high-intensity discharge lighting
- Designed with high color temperature to improve visibility and driver awareness
- Pairs quality construction with the most advanced technology for superior product
- Intended for off-road use only - do not meet Department-of-Transportation specifications
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: H7
- Wattage: 55 W at 12 volts
- Color temperature: 4,400 K
- 1-Year warranty
Cool-colored light, especially that with a high color temperature, promotes driver alertness, as opposed to warm-colored light, which promotes relaxation. Color temperature is based on chromaticity, which refers to the quality of a color rather than its luminance. In short, Putco's halogen bulbs incorporate bright light with high-quality color so that not only can you see the world around you, but you can be truly aware of it.
230007NB Putco PURE High Performance Halogen Bulbs - H7 - Nitro Blue
Customers Who Purchased This Lights Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- Is the Putco Wiring Harness for H7 Halogen Bulbs Needed for Putco Lights on a 2006 Subaru Tribeca
- It is not required to use a special wiring harness like the Putco Wiring Harness for H7 Halogen Bulbs, item # P230007HD. It is recommended because the vehicle wiring may not be heavy enough to provide the power needed to make the bulbs burn as brightly as they are designed to.
The heavier wiring will also be better able to handle the heat that is created by the brighter bulbs. This adds safety when upgrading to the Putco PURE High-Performance H7 Halogen Headlight Bulbs - Nitro Blue, item # P
view full answer...
- Is a Wiring Harness Needed for the Putco PURE H7 Halogen Bulbs on a 2012 Hyundai Sonata
- The Putco Wiring Harness, # P230007HD, is designed to help the Putco PURE Nitro Blue H7 Bulbs, # P230007NB, burn brighter.
This wiring harness uses heavier gauge wire to provide the power needed for your H7 bulbs to burn as brightly as they are designed to and it is better suited to handle the additional heat that is created by these bulbs.
Keep in mind that the Nitro Blue H7 bulbs shine blue and are designed to increase visibility and driver awareness. A blue bulb may not look as bright
view full answer...