Putco Neutron 1156 LED Bulbs - White - 2 Pack - Oldsmobile Achieva, 1997
Low-profile LED bulbs emit the most directional light possible. Designed to replace your Oldsmobile Achieva's dull, factory reverse light bulbs.
- High-intensity LEDs offer more light than factory bulbs
- Increased brightness boosts visibility
- Directional light output illuminates evenly
- Low-profile design improves overall look of lamp
- Minimal power consumption for lasting energy efficiency
- Cool white color promotes driver awareness
- Replacement bulbs can fit tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights and reverse lights
- Load-resistor kit (sold separately) is required for use with turn signals
- Made in USA
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: 1156
- Lifetime warranty
281561W-P Putco Powered Neutron LED Bulbs - 1156 - White
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- Replacement Backup Lights for a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Mini Van
- My research shows that the reverse lamp bulbs for the 2010 Chrysler Town and Country are 3157 style bulbs. The correct replacement reverse light lamp would be the Putco Neutron 3157 LED Bulb, # P283571W-S.
You could also use the Putco PURE Premium 3157 LED Bulb, P233157W-360-S, for reverse lights.
The difference between these two lights is that the Neutron light will give a more directional light and the PURE Premium lights provide a 360 degree light.
view full answer...
Oldsmobile Achieva Accessories