Putco Neutron 3156 LED Bulbs - White - 2 Pack - Lincoln Town Car, 2001
Low-profile LED bulbs emit the most directional light possible. Designed to replace your Lincoln Town Car's dull, factory reverse light bulbs.
- High-intensity LEDs offer more light than factory bulbs
- Increased brightness boosts visibility
- Directional light output illuminates evenly
- Low-profile design improves overall look of lamp
- Minimal power consumption for lasting energy efficiency
- Cool white color promotes driver awareness
- Replacement bulbs can fit tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights and reverse lights
- Load-resistor kit (sold separately) is required for use with turn signals
- Made in USA
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: 3156
- Lifetime warranty
283561W-P Putco Powered Neutron LED Bulbs - 3156 - White
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- Is an LED Light Brighter than the Same Size Incandescent Light
- The LED lights, # P283561W-P, will be brighter than a comparable incandescent bulb 9producing 240 Lumens). LED lights are brighter in general but since the light is more focused in general it will have a higher Lumen output. The reason is that the same size incandescent bulb puts out light in all directions and is then focused with a lens or reflector behind the bulb.
view full answer...
- Are Halogen Flood Lights as Bright as LED Flood Lights
- The LED lights will be brighter than a comparable halogen bulb. LED lights are brighter in general and since the light is more focused it will have a higher Lumen output. The reason is that the same size halogen bulb puts out light in all directions and is then focused with a lens or reflector behind the bulb.
As far as lighting up a wide area which is what a flood light does, a halogen will work better than an LED because the light is not as focused as it is with an LED.
view full answer...
Lincoln Town Car Accessories