Putco Neutron 1157 LED Bulbs - White - 2 Pack - 1993 Hyundai Elantra
Low-profile LED bulbs emit the most directional light possible. Designed to replace your Hyundai Elantra's dull, factory reverse light bulbs.
- High-intensity LEDs offer more light than factory bulbs
- Increased brightness boosts visibility
- Directional light output illuminates evenly
- Low-profile design improves overall look of lamp
- Minimal power consumption for lasting energy efficiency
- Cool white color promotes driver awareness
- Replacement bulbs can fit tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights and reverse lights
- Load-resistor kit (sold separately) is required for use with turn signals
- Made in USA
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: 1157
- Lifetime warranty
281571W-P Putco Powered Neutron LED Bulbs - 1157 - White
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- How Many Watts & Lumens For Putco Neutron 1157 LED Bulbs # P281571W-P
- After consulting my source at Putco, I have found the Putco Neutron 1157 LED Bulbs # P281571W-P, a replacement for your vehicles factory light bulbs, has 240 lumens and approximately 28 watts.
The item can fit tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, and reverse lights. To use these bulbs for turn signals, a load-resistor kit is required. I recommend the Putco LED Light Bulb Load-Resistor Kit # P230004A. It prevents the hyperflash issue that occurs with LED indicators. I have included a
view full answer...
Hyundai Elantra Accessories