Putco 3157 LED Flashing Brake Light Bulbs - Red - Qty 2 - 2012 F-250 and F-350 Super Duty by Ford
Improve the effectiveness of your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty's brake lights with these flashing LEDs. Replacement bulbs are designed to quickly flash 3 times before burning solid, grabbing the attention of other motorists to alert them when you are stopping.
- Hyperflash technology causes bulbs to flash rapidly during braking to alert motorists
- Bulbs flash 3 times, then burn solid
- Replacement bulbs are designed for tail lights
- Red hue is appropriate for brake light applications
- Bulbs work with factory fixtures
- LEDs are intended for off-road use only - do not meet Department of Transportation specifications
- Quantity: 2 bulbs
- Bulb type: 3157
- Lifetime warranty
235357R Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement Bulbs - 3157 - Red
Ask the Experts about this Putco Lights
Do you have a question about this Lights?
- What is the Flash Speed of the Putco 3157 LED Flashing Brake Light Bulbs
- I spoke with my contact at Putco and he said that the flash interval and length of time it takes for the light to reach solid burn is not listed for the, 3157 LED Flashing Brake Light Bulbs, # P235357R, but that all of their flashing brake light bulbs are similar.
We happen to have the 7443 LED Flashing Brake Light Bulb, # P235743W-S, in stock so I pulled one and produced a short video showing how the flash function works for you.
Keep in mind that these bulbs are intended for off-road use
view full answer...
- Are the Putco 3157 LED Flashing Brake Lights Brighter than Incandescent Bulbs
- The Putco 3157 LED Flashing Brake Light Bulbs # P235357R are very bright. They would be much brighter than incandescent bulbs and are nice because they flash 3 times when activated as a brake light to increase attention to drivers behind you.
If you check out the link I attached you can check out a video on that page that shows a different colored version of these lights being tested to give you an idea how bright they are.
You should note that these lights are not DOT approved and you wou
view full answer...
Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Accessories