Rhino Rack Ladder Racks - Y05-460
Adapt your camper shell, hard tonneau or hardtop resin roof to carry all your gear with this fixed-mount roof-rack system. Sportz aluminum crossbars permanently bolt to your roof. Works on roofs without headliners.
- Fixed-mount roof-rack system for camper shells, hard tonneaus or hardtop resin roofs without headliners
- 2 Sportz black, low-profile crossbars hold bike racks, ski and kayak carriers, and other accessories
- Oval, aerodynamic shape reduces drag and wind noise compared with standard square crossbars
- Lightweight, structural-grade, extruded aluminum construction for strength, durability and maximum carrying capability
- Built-in C-channel on top of each bar lets you mount Rhino-Rack Sportz and Aero accessories and carriers
- Rubber strip in the channel helps to cushion load and provide slip resistance
- Can be cut to accommodate track-mounted accessories and carriers
- 4 Roof-rack legs permanently mount to your vehicle roof with bolts - drilling required
- Constructed of UV-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon
- Internal backing plates (included) cover up mounting hardware inside the vehicle
- Maintains a finished look on the inside of your roof
- Built-in security hardware deters theft - leg bolts require special tool (included) to loosen
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Crossbar dimensions: 44" long x 3-1/8" wide x 1-1/4" tall
- Leg height: 3"
- Limited lifetime warranty
Y05-460 Rhino Rack Fixed Roof Rack with Sportz Elliptical Cross Bars - Black - 44" Long
Customers compare Y05-460 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Rhino Rack Ladder Racks
- Roof Mounted Crossbars for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hardtop
- The Rhino Rack Sportz Crossbar System you mentioned, # Y05-460 would indeed be able to attach to the hardtop of your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. My contact at Rhino Rack tells me that the if the installation is properly completed, there should be no leakage through the holes drilled in the top. He went on to say that applying a silicone sealant around the holes would be recommended to further prevent water from getting in.
My contact also mentioned that you might want to consider part # Y06-560.
view full answer...