Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System w/ 2 Aero Crossbars - Fixed Mount - Silver - 50" Long - 2009 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty
Adapt your camper shell, hard tonneau or hardtop resin roof to carry all your gear with this fixed-mount roof-rack system. Aero-style, aluminum crossbars permanently bolt to your roof. Works on roofs without headliners.
- Fixed-mount roof-rack system for camper shells, hard tonneaus or hardtop resin roofs without headliners
- 2 Aero silver, low-profile crossbars hold bike racks, ski and kayak carriers, and other accessories
- Oval crossbars are more aerodynamic than standard square crossbars
- Reduces drag and cuts down on wind noise
- Lightweight, structural-grade, extruded aluminum construction for strength, durability and maximum carrying capability
- Built-in C-channel on top of each bar is designed for mounting Rhino-Rack Aero and Sportz accessories
- Rubber strip in the channel helps to cushion load and provide slip resistance
- Can be cut to accommodate track-mounted accessories and carriers
- Built-in C-channel on bottom of each bar for mounting to roof-rack legs
- Rubber rulers in the channel ensure that the crossbar is centered on the roof
- Locking endcaps (RAB-LEC; sold separately) secure accessories to your crossbars
- 4 Roof-rack legs permanently mount to your Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty roof with bolts - drilling required
- Constructed of UV-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon
- Internal backing plates (included) cover up mounting hardware inside the Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty
- Maintains a finished look on the inside of your roof
- Built-in security hardware deters theft - leg bolts require special tool (included) to loosen
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Crossbar dimensions: 50" long x 3-1/2" wide x 1-1/2" tall
- Leg height: 3"
- Limited lifetime warranty
Y03-310 Rhino Rack Fixed Roof Rack with Aero Elliptical Cross Bars - Silver - 50" Long
Ask the Experts about this Rhino Rack Ladder Racks
- Camper Shell Roof Rack and Ladder Rack Recommendation for a 2003 Nissan Frontier
- The first thing you are going to need is a roof rack to mount the ladder rack to. For that you could use the Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System # Y03-310, this is designed to mount to camper shells and should work well for carrying a ladder rack when needed.
Next you will need a ladder rack system to mount to the cross bars of the # Y03-310. For that you could get the Ladder Mounting Kit # SEGLK2B. This rack has been confirmed to fit on the # Y03-310, will carry one ladder, and could get removed eas
view full answer...
- Roof Rack Recommendation for the Top of a Truck Bed Camper Shell
- The Rhino-Rack Roof Rack System, # Y03-310, that you referenced would be a good choice. This is one of the easier racks to remove since the mounting hardware is easily accessible at the foot. This is the type of system I recommend because it is a good rack for the price and is probably one of the easiest to remove if not being used.
Be sure to find the capacity of the camper shell roof and do not exceed it.
view full answer...
Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Accessories