Oldenkamp Hitch Cargo Carrier - RHMC2
Designed for smaller motorcycles - dirtbikes, crotch rockets and small street bikes (up to 750cc). Simply slide in your hitch, load your bike's front tire and you're ready to go. No trailer needed!
Trailer Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier for 2" Trailer Hitches
- Designed to carry dirt bikes, crotch rockets, and small street bikes (up to 750 cc)
- Wheel cradle is v-shaped for a better tire hold which also stabilizes the bike while it is being tied down
- Includes 3 built in ratcheting wheel straps (1500 lbs each)
- Caddy has 4 different height settings to accommodate different hitch heights (from 12" to 22" tall)
- Includes metal ramp bracket and fasteners to drive motorcycle front tire into the wheel cage
- Wood to form the ramp must be provided - length of ramp depends on specific application
- Manufactured from structural square tubing
- Rust-resistant powder coat finish
- Fits 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Hitch height must be between 12" and 22" from the ground to the top of the hitch receiver opening
- Will hold bikes that weigh up to 800 lbs
- Capacity will be limited by the trailer hitch
- Will work with 16" - 21" motorcycle tires
- Tire must be less than 5-1/2" wide
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality hitch cargo carrier for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate hitch cargo carrier information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.