Boss Hitch Cargo Carrier - B04100-1
High quality, extremely sturdy motorcycle carrier is also very easy to use. Motorcycle rail tilts down to load bike. Wedgelock anti-rattle device eliminates movement inside hitch and stabilizes carrier.
- Patented WedgeLock stabilizes the carrier in the hitch and eliminates wobble and bounce
- Wedgelock anti-rattle device makes the carrier and the hitch seem as if they are one piece welded together
- Easy to use tilt down feature means no separate ramps or jacks to mess with
- Just pull the pin to release the tray, creating a ramp to load the bike
- Makes for 1-person loading
- Adjustable front tire cradle securely grips dirt bike tire
- Also holds the bike upright while you attach it to the integrated tie-down anchors
- Width of carrier can be adjusted to fit different bike lengths
- Steel construction with welded structural components for extra strength
- Powder coated to resist corrosion
- Made in Canada
- Fits 2" x 2" trailer hitches
- Application: motorcycles, motocross, dirt bikes, dual-purpose bikes, scooters, and mopeds
- Measures 14" from the center of the hitch pin hole to motorcycle rail
- Width of motorcycle tire cannot exceed 4-5/8"
- Limited 1 year warranty
|Carrier Weight Capacity
Carrier capacity depends on the tongue weight capacity of the vehicle and/or the hitch, whichever is less.
|The dirt bike carrier has a wheel chock that rotates to lock the front wheel, keeping the bike from shifting left to right on the carrier. The tie down hook also telescopes out to provide a better attachment point and to make securing the bike with ratchet straps even easier.
|The dirt bike carrier tilts down, making it easy to walk the bike up onto the carrier. Once the front of the bike is secure, simply lift up on the carrier and slide the pin in to place.
04100-1 Boss Tilt Down Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier
Customers compare B04100-1 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Boss Hitch Cargo Carrier
Do you have a question about this Hitch Cargo Carrier?
- Using the Boss Tilt Down Motorcycle Carrier on a 1997 Lincoln Town Car
- I would not recommend using the Boss Tilt Down Motorcycle Carrier on your 1997 Lincoln Town Car. From the research I have done, your vehicle probably has a maximum tongue weight capacity of 200 lbs. Once you add the weight of the motorcycle carrier and weight of the item you are carrying you will probably exceed the limit of 200 lbs.
I would recommend checking your owners manual for the tongue weight and trailer weight capacity of your vehicle and looking into a small trailer.
If you need
view full answer...
- Blue Ox Motorcycle Carrier Recommendation for a 2007 Honda Shadow on a 2013 Thor Hurricane RV
- I believe the best option you have for carrying your 2007 Honda Shadow would be to get a Blue Ox Motorcycle Carrier # SC2000. This carrier has a 1,000 lb capacity an is rated for use behind motorhomes and RVs unlike the Boss Tilt Down Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier # B04100-1 that you referenced.
You will need to make sure that your 2013 Thor Hurricane RV is a Class A motorhome and that the frame extends all the way to the back of the motorhome. You will need to have two additional receiver
view full answer...