Blue Ox Hitch Cargo Carrier - SC1200
Reinforce your truck bed and tailgate with this heavy-duty carrier. TailGator system slides into your 2" hitch, wraps around your open tailgate and provides a sturdy platform inside your truck bed for an ATV, UTV or golf cart.
- Hitch-mounted system provides a simple method for hauling your ATV, UTV or golf cart with your pickup truck
- Tailgate stays down so that you can haul large items
- Diamond tread aluminum platforms wrap around tailgate and sit in truck bed to act as tracks for vehicle to sit in
- Steel, hitch-mounted support under platforms ensures that most of weight is carried by trailer hitch
- No undue stress or heavy load on your tailgate
- Pin and clip included
- Hitch lock sold separately
- Ramps (sold separately) required to drive vehicle onto truck
- Application: pickup trucks with 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Works with any size truck bed
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
- 1-Year warranty
To load your ATV, UTV or golf cart into the bed of your truck, you will need ramps (SC9023 - sold separately). Simply secure the ramps in place and drive your vehicle up onto the TailGator platforms. Tie down your vehicle and you are good to go.
SC1200 Blue Ox Tail Gator Truck Bed ATV, UTV, Golf Cart Hauler
Customers compare SC1200 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Blue Ox Hitch Cargo Carrier
Do you have a question about this Hitch Cargo Carrier?
- Will the Blue Ox Tailgator Fit a 2012 GMC Canyon to Carry a Golf Cart
- For the Blue Ox Tailgator to fit, your 2012 GMC Canyon would need to have a 2 inch trailer hitch receiver. This part does fit any size truck bed and it can be used for a golf cart.
If you need a 2 inch trailer hitch, the most popular option for your truck is hidden Hitch # 87458, which fits unless the truck came with a factory hitch. I have linked a video and instructions for you.
view full answer...
- Can the Blue Ox TailGator Support a RZR and How Much Does it Weigh
- The Blue Ox TailGator UTV Hauler, # SC1200, weighs approximately 130 lbs. When hauling a UTV with the TailGator, the rear axle capacity of the UTV should not exceed 1,000 lbs. I doubt that the rear axle weight of your RZR is more than 1,000 lbs, but you will want to keep in mind that the 1,000 lb weight capacity should not be exceeded.
view full answer...