Hidden Hitch Hitch Accessories - 80301
This adapter allows you to use your current hitch accessories in either a 2" or a 1-1/4" receiver hitch.
- Converts 2" receiver to 1-1/4"
- Hitch pins and clips sold separately
- Requires 5/8" pin for 2" receiver (PC3)
- Requires 1/2" pin for 1-1/4" receiver (PC2)
- Black Painted Finish
- Measures 14" from Pin Hole to Pin Hole
- Maximum trailer weight is the lowest of the following
- 50% of the towing capacity shown on the rating sticker of your trailer hitch
- Vehicle towing capacity, per your owner's manual
- 3,500 lbs.
- Maximum tongue weight is the lowest of the following
- 50% of the tongue weight shown on the rating sticker of your trailer hitch
- 300 lbs.
Customers compare 80301 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Hitch Accessories Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Hidden Hitch Hitch Accessories
Do you have a question about this Hitch Accessories?
- Using Hitch Adapter, part # 80301 with hitch for 2008 Toyota Sequoia
- Yes, this will work for you. This adapter, part # 80301, will convert a 2-inch hitch to a 1-1/4 inch hitch opening. That said, one concern is that it will cut your hitch tongue weight in half. So if your 2008 Sequoia has a 600 lb tongue weight (tongue weight is usually 10 percent of your hitch capacity), then with the adapter, your tongue weight will be reduced to 300 lbs. This is still plenty to use with your bike rack, just keep in mind that the 300 lbs includes the weight of the bikes and the
view full answer...