Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with Skid Plate - 3" Tubing - Black Powder Coated Steel - GMC Sierra Classic, 2007
Black powder coated steel bull bar has molded caps that cover the crossbar welds for a fierce, finished look. Skid plate protects your GMC Sierra Classic's bumper. Integrated mounting points let you add driving lights (sold separately).
- Custom-fit bull bar guards your GMC Sierra Classic's front end against dents and scratches
- 304 Stainless steel skid plate provides additional protection for bumper
- Integrated mounting points let you add 2 driving lights (sold separately) up to 6" in diameter
- Large-diameter tubing and black, molded weld caps provide a rugged, fierce look
- Rust-resistant, black powder coated steel is great for off-road adventures
- Quick, easy bolt-on installation
- No drilling required
- Mounting kit included
- License plate relocation bracket (32-0055 - sold separately) lets you move license plate from front bumper to bull bar
- Use if your state requires that your GMC Sierra Classic have a visible front license plate
- Tube diameter: 3"
- 5-Year warranty
32-1245 Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with Skid Plate - Mild Steel - Black Powder Coat
GMC Sierra Classic Accessories