Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with Skid Plate - 3" Tubing - Black Powder Coated Steel - 2002 F-150 by Ford
Black powder coated steel bull bar has molded caps that cover the crossbar welds for a fierce, finished look. Skid plate protects your Ford F-150's bumper. Integrated mounting points let you add driving lights (sold separately).
- Custom-fit bull bar guards your Ford F-150's front end against dents and scratches
- 304 Stainless steel skid plate provides additional protection for bumper
- Integrated mounting points let you add 2 driving lights (sold separately) up to 6" in diameter
- Large-diameter tubing and black, molded weld caps provide a rugged, fierce look
- Rust-resistant, black powder coated steel is great for off-road adventures
- Quick, easy bolt-on installation
- No drilling required
- Mounting kit included
- License plate relocation bracket (32-0055 - sold separately) lets you move license plate from front bumper to bull bar
- Use if your state requires that your Ford F-150 have a visible front license plate
- Tube diameter: 3"
- 5-Year warranty
32-0245 Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with Skid Plate - Mild Steel - Black Powder Coat
Ask the Experts about this Westin Grille Guards
Do you have a question about this Grille Guards?
- Installation Instructions for Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with Skid Plate for 2003 Ford F-150 Supercrew
- I do apologize that there were no instructions in the packaging that came with the Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with Skid Plate, # 32-0245. I have included a link to the instructions below. Here is a brief overview:
NOTE: Cutting the air dam is necessary if vehicles are not equipped with either tow hooks or fog lights. See NO TOW HOOK instructions. If you do have tow hooks then move on to the next step.
Remove tow hooks by removing front bolt and loosening rear bolt sufficiently. DO NOT remov
view full answer...
Ford F-150 Accessories