Reese Gooseneck - RP30158-68
- Gooseneck trailer hitch is designed specifically for GM Heavy Duty trucks
- Under-bed design ensures full access to truck bed
- Included rails and installation kit also work with Reese Elite Series 5th-wheel trailer hitches
- Bolt-in, no-drill installation
- Pop-In ball fits securely and is easy to insert and remove
- Lift and turn integrated lever to unlock and remove ball
- Locks with built-in ball-bearing system
- 2 Safety-chain hookups included
- Attach directly to Power Pucks built into gooseneck rails for simple mounting and removal
- Sturdy, black powder-coated steel is corrosion resistant
- Gross towing weight: 25,000 lbs
- Vertical load limit: 6,250 lbs
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- 7-Year limited warranty
Designed especially for your newer GM Heavy Duty, this under-bed gooseneck hitch provides superior towing capability along with a variety of unique features. The included Pop-In ball uses an integrated, easy-to-access lever to activate the ball-bearing locking system, securing the ball in the hitch. Quickly remove the ball using the same lever and get absolute, uninhibited use of your truck bed. Because this hitch installs in Reese's Elite Series under-bed rails, all that you will be left with upon removal of the ball and safety chain loops are the ball hole and the small Power Puck cavities in your truck-bed floor - no rails, no bolts. And the included rails also fit Reese Elite Series and Signature Series fifth-wheel hitches (sold separately) for ultimate towing versatility.
30158-68 Reese Elite Series Underbed Gooseneck Hitch - 25,000 lbs
30868 Under-Bed Rails with 30158 Gooseneck head unit
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
2011 - 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Series, 6-1/2 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Series, 6-1/2 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Series, 8 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Series, 8 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 GMC Sierra 3500 Series, 6-1/2 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Series, 6-1/2 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 GMC Sierra 3500 Series, 8 Foot Bed
2011 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Series, 8 Foot Bed
Ask the Experts about this Reese Gooseneck
- Gooseneck Ball Placement, Elite Series Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch # RP30158-68, 2011 Chevy Silverado
- When the Elite Series Under-Bed Gooseneck Complete Hitch, # RP30158-68, is installed on your 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, the center of the gooseneck ball will be 45-3/4 inches from the rear edge of the bed on long bed models. On short bed models, it will be 42-1/2 inches.
I have included a link to the installation instructions for this hitch that contain the measurements listed above along with many others that you may find useful.
view full answer...
- How Much will Elite Series Under-Bed Gooseneck # RP30158-68 Extend into Bed of 2012 Silverado 3500
- I spoke with my contact at Reese regarding your question. He tells me that housing around the socket for the gooseneck ball will essentially be flush if your bed has a spray-in bed liner. If you do not have a spray-in liner, the housing will extend about 3/16 to 1/4 inch above the bed.
Keep in mind that the pucks for the Elite fifth wheel hitch will extend about 1/2 inch into the bed.
view full answer...
- Fit of Reese Elite Series Under Bed Gooseneck Hitch # RP30158-68 on 2013 Chevy Silverado 3500
- GM stopped using the C/K name after the 2000 model year, so I am assuming you are speaking of a 2013 Silverado 3500 Dually.
According to my contact in the tech services department at Reese, the Elite Series Under-Bed Gooseneck Rail and Hitch Kit you referenced, part # RP30158-68 is indeed compatible with your 2013 Silverado 3500 Series Dually Diesel.
If you do not already have a 7-way connector installed in your truck bed, you can install one using part # PK11893-11932.
If at some time
view full answer...