Fifth Gear Fifth Wheel King Pin - 5AB-S13515
5th Airborne Premium Fifth Wheel Air-Ride Coupler by Fifth Gear - Venture CJ13515 Trailer Frames
The 5th Airborne premium fifth wheel air-ride coupler acts as a buffer between the tow vehicle and the trailer, minimizing the abuse sustained from turbulence on the road and giving you the smoothest ride possible by reducing shock.
- Pre-assembled for quick and easy installation
- Bolts onto trailer using existing holes and hardware
- Cushions shock with adjustable air spring and shock absorber
- Reduces longitudinal shock (chucking) by nearly 60%
- Decreases vertical shock by 44%
- Relieves stress on coach frame
- Reduces vibration inside coach and protects contents
- Smoother ride means less fatigue for driver and passengers
- Air spring is enclosed within the coupler for protection against the elements
- Pin box has built-in friction-sway control
- Streamlined, aerodynamic design
- Capacity: 21,000 lbs; CSA approved
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Replaces the existing Venture CJ13515 king pin on the trailer
5AB-S13515 - 5th Airborne Premium Fifth Wheel Air-Ride Coupler by Fifth Gear - Venture CJ13515 Trailer Frames
Customers compare 5AB-S13515 to these similar products
Ask the Experts about this Fifth Gear Fifth Wheel King Pin
Do you have a question about this Fifth Wheel King Pin?
- Fifth Airborne and Sidewinder for a Forest River Sierra with a Venture CJ13515 Pin Box
- The 5th Airborne and Sidewinder together for a Venture CJ13515 pin box is # RP61452. This unit has a maximum capacity of 16,000 pounds so make sure your trailer, when loaded and ready to tow, does not exceed the 16K limit. I have included a link to the installation details for you to view. I have also included links to an FAQ on 5th Airborne units and to Sidewinders for you.
The Sidewinder moves the pivot point of the trailer back 22 inches. If you have a slider trailer hitch, it must remain
view full answer...