2001 Land Rover Range Rover - MagnaFlow Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Gas
This cat-back exhaust system improves engine performance and durability by boosting horsepower and torque. Its technologically advanced, Mandrel bent tubing and straight-through muffler allow the exhaust to flow more freely through the system.
- Improves engine performance by increasing horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency and decreasing exhaust gas temperature
- Mandrel bent tubes allow for unrestricted airflow by maintaining the same diameter through every curve
- Unrestricted airflow decreases back pressure ("exhaust turbulence")
- Straight-through muffler has a stainless steel perforated core that runs straight through, end to end
- Layer of stainless steel wool insulates the perforated core to absorb noise, shield high exhaust temperatures and prevent blowouts
- Contains no baffles, chambers or louvers that restrict airflow
- Signature sound is deep and throaty on throttle but quiet inside the Land Rover Range Rover
- All materials made with 100% stainless steel
- Clamps and hangers included for installing onto the remaining OEM exhaust system
- Lifetime warranty
- Tubing diameter: 2-1/2"
- Muffler is custom fit according to make and model
- Tailpipe diameter: 2-1/2"
- Tip diameter: 3-1/2"
- Number of tips included: 2
- Dual exhaust system
- Split rear exit position
The cat-back system is the portion of the exhaust system from the outlet of the catalytic converter to the tailpipe. MagnaFlow systems have Mandrel bent tubes that allow for unrestricted airflow by maintaining the same diameter throughout every curve. This curvature leads to decreased back pressure. MagnaFlow mufflers have a stainless steel perforated core that runs straight through the muffler, end to end, with no baffles, chambers or louvers that restrict airflow. A layer of stainless steel wool insulates the perforated core to absorb noise, shield high exhaust temperatures and prevent blowouts. Together, the Mandrel bent tubes and straight-through muffler increase horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency and decrease exhaust gas temperature. MagnaFlow's signature sound is deep and throaty on throttle but quiet inside Land Rover Range Rovers. All materials are made with 100 percent stainless steel. Clamps and hangers are included for installing onto the remaining OEM exhaust system. It includes a lifetime warranty.
16898 MagnaFlow Cat-Back System
Ask the Experts about this MagnaFlow Exhaust Systems
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality exhaust systems for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate exhaust system information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.