2013 Dodge Challenger - MagnaFlow Street Series Cat-Back Exhaust System - Stainless Steel - Gas
This cat-back exhaust system has technologically advanced, mandrel-bent tubing and 4 performance mufflers, which allow exhaust to flow freely through the system. This improves engine performance, boosting horsepower and torque.
- Improves engine performance thereby increasing horsepower, torque, and fuel efficiency
- Mandrel-bent tubes allow for unrestricted airflow by maintaining the same diameter through every curve
- Unrestricted airflow decreases back pressure ("exhaust turbulence")
- Each performance muffler has a stainless steel, perforated core that runs straight through, end to end, with a slight bend to reach the offset outlet
- Stainless steel wool layer insulates each perforated core to absorb noise, shield against high exhaust temperatures, and prevent blowouts
- No baffles, chambers, or louvers that restrict airflow
- Delivers a smooth, deep tone similar to that of exhaust sytems that have MagnaFlow's straight-through mufflers
- Made of 100-percent stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Includes 2 dual, square tips, as well as clamps and hangers for installation
- Custom fit for your Dodge Challenger
- Made in the USA
- Tubing diameter: 2-1/4" and 2-1/2"
- Front muffler dimensions: 4" tall x 9" wide x 18" long
- Rear muffler dimensions: 4" tall x 9" wide x 11" long
- Number of tips included: 2
- Exhaust system: dual
- Exit position: dual split rear
- Lifetime warranty
The cat-back system is the portion of the exhaust system from the outlet of the catalytic converter back to the tailpipe. The Street Series is designed for domestic American vehicles and has a slightly less aggressive sound than other MagnaFlow domestic exhaust systems, so it's more appropriate for street use. MagnaFlow systems boast mandrel-bent tubes that allow for unrestricted airflow by maintaining the same diameter through every curve. This consistency in diameter decreases back pressure.
Each MagnaFlow performance muffler has a stainless steel, perforated core that runs through it - end to end - with no baffles, chambers, or louvers that restrict airflow. A stainless steel wool layer insulates the perforated core to absorb noise, shield against high exhaust temperatures, and prevent blowouts. Together, the mandrel-bent tubes and mufflers in this system increase horsepower, torque, and fuel efficiency. MagnaFlow's signature sound is deep and throaty on the throttle but quiet inside your Dodge Challenger.
All system components are made with 100-percent stainless steel. Clamps and hangers are included for installing onto the OEM exhaust system. MagnaFlow provides a lifetime warranty.
15132 Magna Flow Street Series Catback Exhaust System - Gas
At etrailer.com we guarantee:
Highest quality exhaust systems for the best price.
Real product know-how.
- We make sure that the products we sell are what we say they are, and that they work the way they are supposed to work. This helps you get the right product the first time.
- Every day our teams test, review, assemble and install our products. Our modern installation facilities allow our expert installers and customer service representatives to actually install and use the items we sell, so you can get real advice, from a real person who has the knowledge and expertise needed to solve your problem.
Most detailed, accurate exhaust system information available.
- Because we take providing accurate product information seriously, we take our own detailed product photos, demo videos and installation videos, as well as verify measurements, instructions, and vehicle fit information.
Information for this part was:
Installations, made easy.
- We love helping people.
- We have the most highly trained customer service, hands-on experience, step by step videos and installation instructions. We are prepared to answer any question, give advice, or troubleshoot any problem you come across.
Personalized service for life.
- We provide one-on-one, personalized service from the ordering process through the life of your product.
Trusted since 1946.
- We've been serving customers since our parts store first opened in 1946 and continue to be recognized by our customers, our vendors and third parties for exceptional service.