Wagan Electronics - WC2107-6
Wagan Tech Smart AC 80 Watt Power Inverter w/ USB
- Converts 12 volt DC power to 110 volt AC power
- Plugs into 12 V cigarette or power ports
- Includes a socket lock to keep inverter plugged in
- Includes 1 USB port
- Allows for the operation and charging of electronics in your vehicle
- Includes many built-in safety features
- Auto reset short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Low battery shutdown
- Sample Applications:
- Cellular Phone or Camcorder Charger (20 Watts)
- Laptop Computer* (Pentium 4 processors require 90 Watts) or Digital Camera (38-45 Watts)
- CD Player, Mini Stereo, or VCR (50 Watts)
- Portable Refrigerator(60 Watts)
- 9" TV (60 Watts)
- Video Game Console
- If the number of watts required for your electronic device is not listed on the item itself, the number of watts can be determined by multipling the number of amps by the number of volts (amps x volts = watts).
|Peak Surge Power
|AC Output Voltage
|AC Output Waveform
||Modified Sine Wave
|DC Input Voltage Range
|Battery Drain with No AC Load
||0.15 amps DC
|Low Battery Shutdown
||10V +/- 0.3V DC
|Input Short Circuit Protection
||5" x 2-1/2" x 1-1/2"
2107-6 Wagan Smart AC 80 USB
Customers compare WC2107-6 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Electronics Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Wagan Electronics
- Recommendedation for a Quiet Power Inverter
- The Wagan Power Inverter 80 Watt w/ USB Port, # WC2107-6, does not have a cooling fan, so it is a quiet inverter.
I would recommend the 100 Watt Inverter, # WC2405, It also does not have a cooling fan, which will alleviate any noise, and it gives you added features like more continuous wattage (100W from 80W/75W), more peak surge power (300W from 220W/200W), and a DC receptacle as well as a USB port. It is always nice to have more power available to you if you might need to charge bigger ite
view full answer...