CIPA Extendable Replacement Manual Towing Mirrors (1 Pair), 88-00 GM Trucks - 1996 Chevrolet C/K Series Pickup
CIPA OEM designed and manufactured trailer towing mirrors enable you to replace your entire existing mirror with one that extends when trailering. No need to bother with taking your towing mirror off when not in use; these mirrors simply slide in and out quickly and easily!
- Manual mirror face
- Fits OE mounting - no drilling required
- 10" x 10" mirror face for unsurpassed visibility
- 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" wedge spot mirrors included
- Extends and retracts 4-1/4"
- Fold-away and break-away feature for tight spaces
1996 Chevrolet C/K Series Pickup Owners Who Purchased This Custom Towing Mirrors Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Does the Mirror Angle Up on the CIPA Extendable Replacement Manual Towing Mirrors, # 80000,
- On the CIPA Extendable Replacement Manual Towing Mirrors, # 80000, they fit the OE mounting location and can extend out 4-1/4 inches horizontally when towing and do not angle up. It has a manual adjustable mirror face which would allow you to angle the mirror up or down. You should not have any problem getting them to line up properly.
I also have the CIPA Extendable Replacement Electric Towing Mirrors, # 70000, which is the electric version of the same mirror.
view full answer...
- Will CIPA Extendable Towing Mirrors # 80000 Fit a 1997 Chevrolet C/K Dually Towing 102 Inch Wide RV
- The CIPA Extendable Custom Towing Mirrors, part # 80000, will fit your 1997 Chevrolet C/K Series Dually. These will replace your existing mirrors and the mirror has to be adjusted manually.
I also have the CIPA Extendable Custom Towing Mirrors, part # 70000, which are the same mirrors, but it has an electric adjustment mirror and the CIPA Extendable Custom Towing Mirrors, part # 70500, that are heated and with an electric adjustment mirror.
With the mirrors extended 4-1/4 inches you shou
view full answer...
Chevrolet C/K Series Pickup Accessories