Hopkins Brake Controller with Wiring - HM47294-47735
The Agility brake controller provides a large, digital readout screen; power gain controls; and 5 sensitivity settings - all at the touch of a button. Proportional style for the safest, smoothest braking. Plug-in Simple provides quick disconnect.
- Advanced technology
- Inertia accelerometer instantly activates brake
- Proportional controller mirrors the braking action of the tow vehicle
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment - "boost"
- Easiest to use
- Fully digital settings with large readout screen
- Flexible mounting options - self-leveling
- Innovative vertical slide for manual braking
- Short-proof protected
- Plug-in harness for quick disconnect
- Includes 2 plugs
- 1 Plug is inserted into the back of the Hopkins Agility Brake Control Unit
- 1 Plug is inserted into the factory-installed port under the dash
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" thick x 5" long x 3" wide
- Made for up to 3-axle trailer brake systems (6 brakes)
- Operating range: -20 degrees to +70 degrees
- Unit must be pointed in the direction of travel
- 5 Digital sensitivity settings for different loads and driving conditions
- Plug-in Simple connection
- Limited lifetime warranty
Towing large trailers hinders your ability to stop quickly. Protect the investment you made in your trailer and vehicle with the Agility trailer brake control.
The Agility is a proportional brake controller, meaning the trailer decelerates at the same rate as the vehicle. This not only makes for the smoothest of stops but also the most efficient. If both truck and trailer are stopping at the same rate then the truck (or the trailer) brakes are not getting over worked and will therefore last longer. Brakes will also not be overheated after driving through traffic no power will be sent to the trailer brakes when the rig is stopped.
The Agility is designed for use with electric trailer brakes. It is not designed to operate with electric-hydraulic brake systems.
47294 Hopkins Agility Brake Controller with 47735 Plug-in Connector
Customers Who Purchased This Brake Controller with Wiring Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Hopkins Brake Controller with Wiring
Do you have a question about this Brake Controller with Wiring?
- Factory Brake Controller Plug Location for a 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- The factory plug to plug in the brake controller is hidden a little more on the 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty. You will have to look behind a black pocket beneath the radio in the center of the dash. I have included a link to a video that shows where the plug is and how to get to it when Installing the Hopkins Agility Brake Controller and Wiring Harness, # HM47294-47735.
view full answer...
- Hopkins Agility Brake Controller # HM47294 Shows Trailer Not Connected on 2005 Ford Truck
- If the Hopkins Agility Brake Controller, part # HM47294, is installed and wired properly, the screen will display one red dot in the bottom right hand corner when a trailer is connected. The screen will be blank when no trailer is connected. I am including a link to the instructions on the Hopkins brake controller.
There are 4 potential problems that could cause the no connection reading on your # HM47294. The 4 possible causes for trailer not connected are as follows.
1. Trailer not conne
view full answer...