Roadmaster Classic Base Plate Kit - Fixed Arms - 1995 Civic by Honda
Standard base plate brackets attach to your Honda Civic's frame to provide fixed attachment points for your tow bar.
- Good-quality base plates at an economical price
- Fixed-bar design - front arms cannot be removed
- Computer-cut, all-steel construction provides exceptional strength
- Black powder coat finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Custom base plates ensure a perfect fit for your Honda Civic
- Compatible with Quick Disconnects and all Roadmaster tow bars
- Instructions and mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
510-15 Road Master Standard Base Plate Kit
Ask the Experts about this Roadmaster Base Plates
- Parts Need To Flat-Tow My 1999 Honda Civic
- To flat-tow your 1999 Honda Civic to Utah behind a truck, you will need a base plate kit, tow bar, safety cables, wiring or lighting, and a supplemental braking system.
The item you selected, Roadmaster Classic Base Plate Kit, part # 510-15, will fit your Civic. The # 510-15 is a fixed arm base plate kit. You may want to consider a base plat kit with removable draw bars, like the Roadmaster XL Base Plate Kit, part # 510-1. With removable draw bars, the base plate kit is less visible on the ve
view full answer...
Honda Civic Accessories