Blue Ox Base Plate Kit - Fixed Arms - Ford Expedition, 1997
This strong and durable base plate kit is custom designed to fit your Ford Expedition. The hidden reinforcements and absence of a support beam provide a clean look when your car is not being towed.
- Custom-fit base plates provide attachment points for tow bar
- Hidden reinforcement means that less of the bracket shows
- No crossbar support beam or large, protruding brackets
- Sturdy, dependable design
- Spreads towing force evenly to minimize weight placed on suspension
- Constructed of durable steel
- Simple installation - no welding required
- Bolts securely to your Ford Expedition chassis
- Integrated mounting points let you easily attach an electrical connector plug or bracket (sold separately)
- Instructions and necessary hardware included
- Adaptable for use with Roadmaster tow bars with the Roadmaster Tow Bar Adapter (RM-031 or RM-031-5; sold separately)
- Made in USA
- Distance between brackets: 24"
- Fits Blue Ox Adventurer, Aventa, Aladdin, Alpha, Allure and Titan tow bars
- 3-Year warranty
Note: Tow bars rated for 5,000 lbs may not be able to handle the weight of your Ford Expedition. Confirm that the weight of your Ford Expedition fits within the capacity listed for your chosen tow bar.
BX2146 Blue Ox Standard Base Plate Kit
Ask the Experts about this Blue Ox Base Plates
Do you have a question about this Base Plates?
- How Do the Blue Ox Base Plates, # BX2146 Attach to a 1997 Ford F-150/F-250 Light Duty
- The description and the pictures are both correct. Because the tow hooks are mounted to the truck chassis and the base plates, # BX2146, mount to the tow hooks, everything is attached to the chassis or frame of the truck.
Provided that your 1997 Ford F-150/F-250 Light Duty is a 4 wheel drive model (excluding diesels) and has tow hooks, you can use this base plate kit.
With this base plate kit you can use the Blue Ox Adventurer, Aventa, Aladdin, Alpha, Allure and Titan tow bars. I recommend
view full answer...
Ford Expedition Accessories