Blue Ox Base Plate Kit - Fixed Arms - Dodge Ram Pickup, 2011
This strong and durable base plate kit is custom designed to fit your Dodge Ram Pickup. The hidden reinforcements and absence of a support beam provide a clean look when your car is not being towed.
- Custom-fit base plates provide attachment points for tow bar
- Hidden reinforcement means that less of the bracket shows
- No crossbar support beam or large, protruding brackets
- Sturdy, dependable design
- Spreads towing force evenly to minimize weight placed on suspension
- Constructed of durable steel
- Simple installation - no welding required
- Bolts securely to your Dodge Ram Pickup chassis
- Integrated mounting points let you easily attach an electrical connector plug or bracket (sold separately)
- Instructions and necessary hardware included
- Adaptable for use with Roadmaster tow bars with the Roadmaster Tow Bar Adapter (RM-031 or RM-031-5; sold separately)
- Made in USA
- Distance between brackets: 24"
- Fits Blue Ox Adventurer, Aventa, Aladdin, Alpha and Allure tow bars
- 3-Year warranty
BX1989 Blue Ox Standard Base Plate Kit
Ask the Experts about this Blue Ox Base Plates
- Availability of Blue Ox Base Plate Kits to Flat Tow a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- The installation note on the Blue Ox base plates for the 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 regarding the 5,000-lb weight limit pertains to when a tow bar adapter is needed. A tow bar adapter is used if you are going to tow a vehicle with a Roadmaster tow bar and the vehicle being towed has Blue Ox base plates, or vice versa. Then, a tow bar adapter like the Roadmaster Adapters, part # RM-031, is used to allow you to use the two different manufacturers together. A tow bar adapter cannot be used if the vehicle
view full answer...
Dodge Ram Pickup Accessories