Blue Ox Base Plate Kit - Fixed Arms - 1995 Tahoe by Chevrolet
This strong and durable base plate kit is custom designed to fit your Chevrolet Tahoe. The hidden reinforcements and absence of a support beam provide a clean look when your car is not being towed.
- Custom-fit base plates provide attachment points for tow bar
- Hidden reinforcement means that less of the bracket shows
- No crossbar support beam or large, protruding brackets
- Sturdy, dependable design
- Spreads towing force evenly to minimize weight placed on suspension
- Constructed of durable steel
- Simple installation - no welding required
- Bolts securely to your Chevrolet Tahoe chassis
- Instructions and necessary hardware included
- Adaptable for use with Roadmaster tow bars with the Roadmaster Tow Bar Adapter (RM-031 or RM-031-5; sold separately)
- Made in USA
- Distance between brackets: 24"
- Fits Blue Ox Adventurer, Aventa, Aladdin, Alpha, Allure and Titan tow bars
- 3-Year warranty
Note: Tow bars rated for 5,000 lbs may not be able to handle the weight of your Chevrolet Tahoe. Confirm that the weight of your Chevrolet Tahoe fits within the capacity listed for your chosen tow bar.
BX1623 Blue Ox Standard Base Plate Kit
Ask the Experts about this Blue Ox Base Plates
Do you have a question about this Base Plates?
- Parts Needed to Flat Tow a 1999 GMC Yukon with a Blue Ox Tow Bar
- For the 1999 GMC Yukon, if the tow hooks bolt internally to the frame, externally to the bottom of the frame, and it is not a 1 ton or a diesel you can use Blue Ox base plates # BX1623 that you have referenced. These base plates are compatible with Blue Ox Adventurer, Aventa, Aladdin, Alpha, Allure and Titan tow bars. I have linked the instructions for you.
You will also need safety cables if you do not already have some with your tow bar. You can use cables # RM-649. These are straight cable
view full answer...
Chevrolet Tahoe Accessories