Diversi-Tech Ball Mounts - DTALBM6625-3S
Easily swap trailers with this adjustable, aluminum ball mount with 2-1/2" shank. Go from a 6" drop to a 7" rise in 1" steps, and swap 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" balls. Self-locking system stops theft. Tow 12,000 lbs.
- Adjustable ball mount makes it easy for you to haul different trailers
- Ball height adjusts in increments of 1" so that you can easily switch between trailers with different tongue heights
- Ball platform with threaded post accepts any of the 3 included different-size balls
- 2-1/2" Shank fits 2-1/2" receivers
- Convenient, self-locking system locks ball mount to receiver tube and ball platform to ball mount
- Built-in locks can't get lost like other kinds of hitch locks
- Lock seals are double-sealed to keep out water
- Resists corrosion
- Requires no maintenance
- Uses pick-resistant, tube-style keys (4 included)
- Ball mount is machined from a solid piece of aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Solid aluminum produces a lightweight yet strong ball mount
- Avoids welds, which can cause weak points that might break
- Polished finish creates a high-quality appearance
- 3 Stainless steel hitch balls included
- Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion
- Made in the USA
- Fits: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" trailer hitch receivers
- Ball diameters: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16"
- Towing capacity:
- 2-5/16" Ball: 12,000 lbs
- 2" Ball: 10,000 lbs
- 1-7/8" Ball: 2,000 lbs
- Tongue weight capacity: 1,500 lbs
- Maximum rise: 7" from the top of the hitch receiver opening
- Maximum drop: 6" from the top of the hitch receiver opening
- Height adjustment: 1" increments
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to back of upright bar: 4-1/4"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball: 8-1/2"
- 1-Year limited warranty
This cutaway view of the shank shows the locking mechanism in action. The locking pins extend out from the shank when the key is turned, locking the ball mount into the hitch.
The ball platform locks to the ball mount with an internal lock. When you unlock the platform you can slide it up or down to adjust the ball height.
DT-ALBM6625-3S Diversi-Tech Self-Locking Series 6" Drop, 7" Rise Adjustable Hitch - Solid Billet Aluminum
Customers compare DTALBM6625-3S to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Ball Mounts Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Diversi-Tech Ball Mounts
- Comparing the Weight Capacities of Diversi-Tech Self-Locking, Adjustable, Aluminum Ball Mounts
- The Self-Locking, Adjustable, Aluminum Ball Mount, # DTALBM6625-3S, uses stainless steel balls. The stainless balls can handle more weight than the same size chrome ball. This is why # DTALBM6625-3S can handle up to 12,000 pounds when used with the 2-5/16 inch ball.
view full answer...
- How Do Hitch Balls Attach to Adjustable Ball Mount on Diversi-Tech Ball Mount, part # DTALBM6625-3S
- The Diversi-Tech Self-Locking Adjustable Aluminum Ball Mount, part # DTALBM6625-3S, includes three sizes of hitch ball (1-7/8, 2 and 2-5/16 inch sizes) and a machined-billet ball mount and shank.
The steel hitch balls attach to the adjustable ball mount by threading onto a vertical steel post. Once threaded on completely, the hitch ball clicks into position and cannot be unscrewed unless first released by the spring-loaded pull ring.
The included security system lets you lock the shank to
view full answer...