Thule Accessories and Parts - 853-0782
This is the bolt that holds it all together for your Thule roof-rack gutter feet (towers). The T-bolt installs through the back of your roof-rack foot and holds the mounting bracket and hand knob in place, tightening the whole system to your roof.
- Replaces 1 T-bolt for your Thule roof-rack gutter feet (towers)
- Holds mounting bracket and hand knob in place on foot
- Tightens entire system to your vehicle roof
- Application: Thule 5" High Gutter Feet (TH300), Thule 8" High Gutter Feet (TH387) and Thule specialty foot packs for thin gutter vehicles (TH368 and TH369)
853-0782 Replacement T-Bolt for Thule Roof Rack Gutter Feet
Customers compare 853-0782 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Accessories and Parts Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Thule Accessories and Parts
Do you have a question about this Accessories and Parts?
- Square Head bolts and Rubber Anti Slip Pads Needed for a Thule 376 Work Truck
- The Replacement T-Bolt, item # 853-0782, is an M-8 size square head bolt. Most of the bolts used on the Thule ladder racks use M-8 size bolts normally, but we do have a M6 x 12 mm Allen bolt for the Ladder Lift, item # 919-0612-54. This is used with the Replacement Square Nut, item # 853-7557.
We also have a 1.5 x 22MM T-Bolt, item # 853-5648, that may be the item you are looking for.
The Replacement Rubber Strip for Ladder Rack TH376, item # 853-3544-23, should be the correct part for you
view full answer...
- What are the Dimensions of the Replacement T-Bolt for Thule Roof Rack Gutter Feet
- I went out to the warehouse and pulled 2 different T-Bolts. The first one I measured was # 853-0782 that you have referenced. The head is 0.7 inches square and 0.19 inches tall. The overall length is 2.21 inches, the threaded part makes up 2 inches of that. It has a diameter of 0.31 inches (8 millimeters).
The other part I pulled was # 853-2040-04. The rectangular head is 0.39 inches by 0.78 inches and it is 0.12 inches tall. The overall length is 2 inches. The threaded part is 0.86 inches l
view full answer...