Tekonsha Accessories and Parts - 2024-07
Tekonsha Battery Charger
Designed to fit securely into Tekonsha Breakaway battery cases. Patented temperature compensated design provides continuous recharge for all 12v battery systems with 4 Amp per hour minimum output. Provides maintenance free assurance that breakaway batteries are always fully charged.
- DC-to-DC heavy duty quick maintenance charger
- Automatic shut-off feature will not permit overcharge
- Limited one year warranty
Customers compare 2024-07 to these similar products
Customers who look at this part also view
Customers Who Purchased This Accessories and Parts Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Tekonsha Accessories and Parts
Do you have a question about this Accessories and Parts?
- 12 Volt DC Battery Charger Recommendation for Charging an Auxiliary Battery with a Truck
- This Tekonsha Two Stage 12 V DC Battery Charger, part # 2024-07, is designed to charge 12 volt systems while being used on a 12 volt power source like your truck has.
However, the # 2024-07 is designed for maintaining smaller batteries that go through extended periods of not being used. It is not designed to charge a larger vehicle battery like the one you have in your truck.
I would recommend you use a CTEK MULTI US 3300 12-Volt Universal Battery Charger w/ Pulse Maintenance, part # CTEK
view full answer...
- Troubleshooting Dying Vehicle Batteries after Tekonsha Battery Charger Install
- There could be a number of issues could be causing the problem you are experiencing. Since you said your truck batteries were dead after only 2 minutes of the # 2024-07 being installed and the fact that when your truck is turned off there is no 12 volt supply to the charger I suspect that the problem is on your truck.
You could have your battery and alternator tested at an auto parts store, most places will do that for free. Another option you have would be to remove the # 2024-07 and see if
view full answer...