Pollak Accessories and Parts - PK54530
This single-pole, thermal circuit breaker features a continuous cycle with an automatic reset. Breaker prevents battery from draining and auxiliary application from overdrawing. Typical uses include brake controllers for four to eight brakes.
- Metal housing with straight mounting bracket
- 2-Piece design
- Attached by spot welding
- Cycling automatic reset
- Cycles continuously during over-current condition
- Returns to run mode when source of over-current is removed
- (2) 10-32 Studs
- Yellow, dichromate (copper color) plating on battery terminal
- Zinc plating (silver color) on auxiliary terminal
- Straight mounting bracket
- SAE Standard J553 compliant
- Applications: Accessory circuit, cooling fan, door locks, headlamps, tail lamps, window lift, sunroof, trailering package, electric brake controls
- Terminal dimensions: 0.66" long
- Current rating: 30 DC amp
- Voltage rating: 12 VDC (Voltage Direct Current)
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F (-23 degrees C) to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C)
- Storage temperature: -20 degrees F (-29 degrees C) to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C)
- 1-Year limited warranty
54-530 Pollak Single-Way, Thermal Circuit Breaker - Cycling/Automatic Reset - 30 Amp
Customers compare PK54530 to these similar products
Customers Who Purchased This Accessories and Parts Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Pollak Accessories and Parts
- After Replacing 30 Amp Circuit Breakers, Circuit on Trailer is Not Working
- My initial thought is that there is a bad ground. The 30 amp circuit breaker, # PK54530, grounds through the mounting hole. It has to be attached to a clean metal surface that is not painted and without any corrosion or rust. There are 2 terminals on the circuit breaker. The one labeled BAT connects to the power source. The one labeled AUX goes to the item receiving the power.
If the item drawing the power is shorted or otherwise drawing more than 30 amps of power, the circuit breaker will tr
view full answer...