Firestone Accessories and Parts - F7677
This standard Firestone air spring offers maximum load support and operates at up to 100 psi. The spring has a 1/2" inflation port, a ride height between 7" and 8" and a maximum diameter of 8.60".
- Designed for heavy-duty, custom applications
- Standard, double-convoluted air helper spring
- Offers maximum load support
- Provides cushioning between opposing components
- Enhances performance and ride comfort on vehicles
- Operates at up to 100 psi
- 4-Layer reinforcement construction
- Enhances air spring load support
- Braided wire girdle hoop creates convoluted shape
- Increases burst pressure of spring
- Environmentally friendly, coated metal end plates
- Provide superior corrosion resistance
- Machined, welded, 1/2" NPT air intake hole
- Time-proven, rolled crimp seal
- Keeps rubber air bag secured to end plates
- Quantity: 1 air spring
- Inflation port: 1/2" NPT
- Compressed height: 3"
- Extended height: 9"
- Ride height: 7" to 8"
- Maximum diameter: 8.60"
- PSI: Up to 100
- Limited lifetime warranty
W217607677 Firestone Standard Air Spring, Double Convoluted, 1/2" NPT - Model 26C
Customers compare F7677 to these similar products