Firestone Accessories and Parts - F6782
This standard Firestone air spring offers maximum load support and operates at up to 100 psi. The spring has a 3/8" inflation port, a ride height between 5.50" and 6.50" and a maximum diameter of 6.60".
- Designed for heavy-duty, custom applications
- Standard, double-convoluted air helper spring
- Offers maximum load support
- Provides cushioning between opposing components
- Enhances performance and ride comfort on vehicles
- Operates at up to 100 psi
- 4-Layer reinforcement construction
- Enhances air spring load support
- Braided wire girdle hoop creates convoluted shape
- Increases burst pressure of spring
- Environmentally friendly, coated metal end plates
- Provide superior corrosion resistance
- Machined, welded, 3/8" NPT air intake hole
- Time-proven, rolled crimp seal
- Keeps rubber air bag secured to end plates
- Quantity: 1 air spring
- Inflation port: 3/8" NPT
- Compressed height: 2.80"
- Extended height: 8.30"
- Ride height: 5.50" to 6.50"
- Maximum diameter: 6.60"
- PSI: Up to 100
- Limited lifetime warranty
W217606782 Firestone Standard Air Spring, Double Convoluted, 3/8" NPT - Model 267C1.5
Customers compare F6782 to these similar products