Dutton-Lainson Accessories and Parts - DL22541
Removable Steel Foot for Dutton-Lainson A-Frame Sidewind Jack
- Removable steel foot fits jack model 6418
- Includes quick-attach pin for easy removal
- For jacks with capacity up to 1,000 lbs.
- Zinc TUFFPLATE finish
- Zinc plated yellow chromate TUFFPLATE finish has three times the corrosion resistance of standard zinc plated trivalent chrome process and 30 percent greater corrosion resistance when compared to powder coated finish. Results of lab test using 5 percent neutral salt spray confirms our TUFFPLATE finish provides in excess of 500 hours against First Red Rust and in excess of 100 hours of First White Corrosion.
- Made in the USA
- Inside diameter: 1-3/4"
- Outside diameter: 2"
- Height from top to base: 8-3/8"
- Pin hole diameter: 3/8"
- Pin hole from top of the tube: 3/4"
- Foot dimensions: 7" long x 4" wide x 3/16" wide
- Included pin: 5/16" diameter x 2-3/4" working length
22541 Removable Steel Foot for Jacks by Dutton-Lainson Model 6606
Customers compare DL22541 to these similar products
Customers who look at this part also view
Customers Who Purchased This Accessories and Parts Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Dutton-Lainson Accessories and Parts
Do you have a question about this Accessories and Parts?
- What is the Mounting Tube Size of the Removable Steel Foot for DL22530 A-Frame Jack # DL22541
- The mounting tube dimensions for the Removable Steel Foot with Pin for DL22530 A-Frame Trailer Jack by Dutton-Lainson, item # DL22541, are 1-3/4 inches inside diameter, 2 inches outside diameter and 8-3/8 inches tall from the top of the base. The pin hole is 3/4 inch on center down from the top of the tube and 3/8 inch diameter.
The foot dimensions are 7 inches long and 4 inches wide by 3/16 inch thick.
The included pin is 5/16 inch diameter and has a working length of 2-3/4 inches.
view full answer...
- Recommendations for Leveling a Toy Hauler on an Uneven Driveway
- Once installed from the pin to the bottom of the foot is going to be under 8 inches tall so that is probably not going to be enough lift for you. Instead you could use something like a scissor jack, # JSC-30-IND, that offers 30 inches of lift.
We also have some handy levelers, # 77433, that you can use under the jack for additional height. A similar product would also work well. Take a look at the stabilizers # UF48-979004. With these you get height adjustment from 11 to 17 inches tall. Thes
view full answer...