Derale Accessories and Parts - D15730
Install an oil cooler to improve the performance and longevity of your engine without having to worry about moving the factory oil filter. Thermostatic bypass system allows your engine to warm up faster. Includes brass adapter fittings.
- Provides external lines for simple installation of oil cooler without having to reposition oil filter
- Allows oil cooler than 180 degrees to bypass heat exchanger, ensuring quicker engine warm-up
- Includes brass fittings, sleeve nut and O-ring
- Made in USA
- Ports: 3/8" NPT
- Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Engine filter thread size: 3/4"-16
- O-ring diameter: 2-3/4"
- Adapters: 3/8" NPT male x 1/2" hose barb
- 1-Year warranty
15730 Derale Complete Thermostatic Engine Sandwich Adapter Kit, Type E
Customers compare D15730 to these similar products
Customers who look at this part also view
Customers Who Purchased This Accessories and Parts Also Bought...
Ask the Experts about this Derale Accessories and Parts
Do you have a question about this Accessories and Parts?
- What is the Filter Thread Size on a 2006 Dodge Dakota 4.7 Liter V-8 for an Engine Oil Cooler
- I spoke with my contact at Derale, the manufacturer, to verify what thread size is used on your 2006 Dodge Dakota with the 4.7L V-8. He stated that it is the 3/4 inch - 16, like you referenced.
For an oil cooler that will fit your truck, he recommended the Derale Stacked-Plate Engine Oil Cooler Kit with Sandwich Adapter (Multiple Threads), # D15602, for a stacked-plate design. For a tube and fin design, go with the Derale Tube-Fin Engine Oil Cooler Kit with Sandwich Adapter (Multiple Threads)
view full answer...
- Will Derale Thermostatic Sandwich Adapter Kit, # D15730 Fit a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan, 3.8 Liter
- According to the research I did, the Derale Thermostatic Sandwich Adapter Kit, # D15730, will fit your 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with a 3.8 liter engine. For a complete engine oil cooler kit, you can use # D15502.
view full answer...